The Department for Research Management implements the strategy of the University of Bucharest regarding the research activity, offering support in order to obtain financing and protect and capitalize the results of the research.
Other attributes of the Department are the following:
- implementation of projects – acquisitions, travelling, remuneration, stage reporting/reimbursements;
- stimulation of research – registry and payments of scientific performance scholarships, rewarding research results;
- research centers registry;
- research results registry;
- collaboration with main sponsors.
Department for Research Management
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 – 12:00
14:00 – 15:00
Mihail Kogălniceanu Complex, 36-46 Mihail Kogălniceanu Bvd, Sector 5, 050107, Romania, 1st floor, Bucharest