Between November 16-17, 2023, the University of Bucharest and the Research Institute of the University of Bucharest are organizing the second edition of the Conference for the presentation of research results from the University of Bucharest.
The event will take place at the headquarters of the UB Rectorate, in the Senate Hall, between 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, respectively between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Friday.
The full program of the conference can be accessed here.
The presentations at the event cover the specific fields of the faculties of the University of Bucharest and of the Research Institute of the University of Bucharest and are structured, as in the previous edition, on a series of panels that highlight the diversity and interdisciplinarity of the topics:
- The treatment and mirage of knowledge in the age of digital technologies versus Antiquity
- Culture and value management in education and research: the challenges of today’s society
- Society’s challenges: geopolitical contexts, fashions, networks, sustainable solutions to actual needs
- Climate change adaptations: opinions, realities, solutions
- Languages and communication, from the molecular to the social level
- Chrono-toponymy of materiality or the vision of space, time and matter in current multidisciplinary research
- Physics and metaphysics, chemistry and alchemy
- Biological and behavioral. Ethics, reaction and conduct of life. From chemical-physical research to group sociology
With this event, the University of Bucharest aims to strengthen the connections within its academic community, as well as create the premises for the development of interdisciplinary collaborations, which will lead to the awareness, by the whole society, of the value of the efforts in the research milieu.The conference is addressed to the entire academic community of the University of Bucharest: students from all levels and from all areas of study, teaching staff and researchers.The first edition of the Conference for the presentation of research results took place at the beginning of 2023 and represented a real success both through the diversity of the proposed themes and approaches, as well as through the setting of an open, collegial and modern discussion framework, focused on innovation and interdisciplinary collaboration.
More information on the first edition of the event, held on February 23-24, 2023, is available here.