The strategy of internationalization of the University of Bucharest for 2016-2020 has the following objectives:
- Creating a functional system of reporting the internationalization processes, through
identification of the exchange of good practices on European level and creation of
internal mechanisms to increase the internationalization level of UB,
- Increasing number of active partnerships on national level,
- Increasing number of international mobilities (stimulate participation of academics and
researchers to international programs, increase number of incoming and outgoing
students and attracting foreign professors into teaching activity).
Priorities of UB internationalization strategy are the following:
- Increasing the number of study/internship and teaching/research mobilities,
- Disseminating events and activities organized by UB (internationalization of research and dissemination of academic actions with international impact),
- Internationalization of UB study programmes (developing new study programmes in foreign languages, participating to international education fairs, defining higher priority geographical areas for recruitment of students).
- Academic and social integration of foreign students in UB. The UB internationalization strategy is implemented by the International Relations Direction/DRI (through Erasmus+ Office and International Cooperation and Foreign Students Office), in direct collaboration with other administrative departments (Communication, Public Relations and Marketing Direction, UB Institute of Research) and the students faculties and associations of the faculties.
Actions carried out in order to implement the internationalization strategy:
- Identifying partner institutions with compatible curricula in order to conclude partnership agreements for exchanges and mobilities (Erasmus and bilateral),
- Disseminating results of international projects, international events (academic, research and social) through the DRI Internet page and of a blog designed for this action,
- Social and academic events dedicated to foreign students in order to integrate them into the UB community (international cultural weeks),
- Periodic meetings with students regarding the information on foreign mobilities opportunities,
- Periodic meetings with all factors involved in internationalization for exchanges of good practices and establishing next actions.
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 – 13:00
90-92 Șos. Panduri, 4th floor, room 406, Bucharest, 050663, Romania
International Cooperation and Foreign Students Office
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 – 13:00
90-92 Șos. Panduri, 4th floor, room 404, Bucharest, 050663, Romania
Postări asemănătoare: The academic community of the University of Bucharest, invited to apply to the third call for proposals of the EIT HEI Initiative: “Innovation Capacity Building for Higher Education” CIVIS Call for Proposals: Seed...
Free after-school for primary school children of UB employees. The program, initiated by the “Virtute et Sapientia” Foundation and the Learning Center, starts in March 2024Sustainability, Announcements, UB News
Postări asemănătoare: The University of Bucharest decided to suspend face to face courses from March 11th until March 31st, 2020 The University of Bucharest decided to suspend face to face courses from March 11th until March 31st, 2020...
Postări asemănătoare: With the accession of the University of Lausanne, CIVIS expands to 11 members. A new CIVIS university, new members of a community united by a common vision Presentation of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie (MSCA)...
The academic community of the University of Bucharest, invited to the second edition of the annual Conference for the presentation of research resultsEvents, Research, Science Communication, UB News
Postări asemănătoare: The First Edition of the Annual Research Results Communication Conference at the University of Bucharest Academic Community of the University of Bucharest, invited to attend an online webinar organized by UNICA...
The best equipped “Eye Tracking” laboratory in Romania, inaugurated at the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of BucharestEvents, Research, UB Student, UB News
Postări asemănătoare: Student Training Session within the Erasmus+ DIPLOMA Project, Hosted by the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Bucharest World University Rankings By Subject 2024: University of...
The University of Bucharest attended at the event “Success in entrepreneurship scosystem development” 2023Events, Sustainability, UB News
Postări asemănătoare: The University of Bucharest has attended the 2021 edition of #globalCIVISdays. The event, held in Brussels on November 24-26 The University of Bucharest attended the University Fair in Râmnicu Vâlcea The...