Students’ Hostels-Dining Rooms and Students’ Activities main role is improving students’ comfort for accommodation, dinner and other services.
The Direction’s main objectives:
- Ensure students’ housing and dining comfort;
- Diversify and improve students’ services quality;
- Increase accommodation and dining capabilities for the University of Bucharest’s students;
- Improve students’ scholarships granting and management process;
- Improve accommodation allotment and management process;
- Promote social policies for students;
- Support extracurricular student activities.
The Direction’s values:
- social responsability
- respect for diversity
Dr. Florin Marius ION
Tel: +4021 3059748
90 Panduri Street, 3rd floor, room 313, 050663, District 5, Bucharest