1. Download UniBuc-Eduroam file by using the Safari search engine and execute it. This file configures your OS for access to the Internet by Eduroam service
NOTE: If you have any problems or errors with the above Unibuc-Eduroam file (type .xml), please download the Eduroam-UB file (type .mobileconfig), the below installation instructions are valid, with minor variations depending on the operating system.
Warning: Some systems do not automatically launch this profile for installation, being accessible in Settings> General> Profiles, where it can be installed for a fixed period of time, after which it is automatically deleted (thus requiring a new download).
This file is valid / tested for: iOS (iPhone), iPad and MacOS.
2. Select Allow
3. Select Install
4. Enter your passcode or password of your Apple account
5. Select Install
6. Select Install again
7. Enter your username (institutional email account)
8. Enter password of your institutional email account
9. Select Done
10. Select Settings ->Wi-Fi and choose the„eduroam”network
PIn order to delete your profile for Eduroam, go to Settings -> General -> Profile. Please note that in order to regain connectivity to Eduroam, the addition of the profile will be mandatory and that can be done by following the aforementioned steps.
Please contact the IT&C Department of the University of Bucharest at email@example.com for further technical support.