The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) announces the launch of the third call for proposals of the HEI Initiative, through which higher education institutions are invited to design activities that will improve their entrepreneurial and innovation capacities.
Up to 16 projects will be selected and will receive a maximum of EUR 750 000 each. The deadline to apply is 28 February 2023, 17:00 CET.
This year’s call will focus specifically on fostering deep tech talent and innovation across European higher education institutions in line with the new Deep Tech Talent Initiative. Examples of deep tech activities include:
- Integrating deep tech fields in course curricula;
- Supporting deep tech start-ups and spin-offs;
- Facilitating deep tech innovations going to market.
The organisers announce also a series of online info sessions to present the call for projects in more detail and answer applicants’ questions. The upcoming ones are:
- Open question-and-answer session: 10 January 2023, 15:00-16:00 CET (register by 9 January 2023, 13:00 CET)
- Open question-and-answer session: 7 February 2023, 11:00-12:00 CET (register by 6 February, 13:00 CET)
The recordings to the previous info sessions and the complete information about this opportunity can be found on the call’s webpage.