The University of Tübingen (Germany) offers between 26 April – 2 July 2021 a unique virtual course program to those international students who cannot attend Tübingen University in presence (due to pandemic or other reasons). It can also serve perfectly as a preparation for students who intend to study at Tübingen University at a later point in time. The name Tü-VIPP demonstrates that we consider our international students our true VIPs. The Tübingen Virtual Intercultural Pre-Package (Tü-VIPP) includes various courses on topics such as German language, culture, politics and society, as well as intercultural communication and exchange.
A virtual Buddy program is also included. Students can choose one or several courses:
- Welcome to Tübingen – A digital German Class (three different levels of experience)
- Access tour Germany
- Intercultural Communication “Insight Germany – (Ex)Change your Perspectives”
- Freedom of Expression in Europe Today
- Waging Peace through Intercultural Understanding
- Exploring Cultures, Expanding Perspectives
- Think Globally: International Tandems on Global Issues [English CEFR C1]
- Living and studying internationally: an intercultural exploration [English CEFR B1/B2]
- The Tandem Program
- The Buddy Program
Participation in the courses will be free of charge. Participants can earn credits.