The Department for Research Management implements the strategy of the University of Bucharest regarding the research activity, offering support in order to obtain financing and protect and capitalize the results of the research.
Other attributes of the Department are the following:
- implementation of projects – acquisitions, travelling, remuneration, stage reporting/reimbursements;
- stimulation of research – registry and payments of scientific performance scholarships, rewarding research results;
- research centers registry;
- research results registry;
- collaboration with main sponsors.
Department for Research Management
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 – 12:00
14:00 – 15:00
Mihail Kogălniceanu Complex, 36-46 Mihail Kogălniceanu Bvd, Sector 5, 050107, Romania, 1st floor, Bucharest
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, the University of Bucharest hosts the Information Session of the European Research Council at the Faculty of Law, Constantin Stoicescu Hall (Mihail Kogalniceanu Blvd., 36-46, 1st floor). The event is open to...
The International Congress Curiosity and Censorship in the Modern Age, organized by the University of Bucharest and the Romanian Academy on 13th-15thSeptember 2018, is the first of a series of biannual meetings that aim at bringing...